I have compiled a list of designs to make into YouTube video tutorials. Please let me know which ones you’d like to see! I will add to the list as more responses are given. :)
Nail Foil Designs
Abstract Foil Design (tie-dye surprise foil)
Some days ago I had asked you all whether you’d like me to do video tutorials. With your thoughts and my thoughts, I came to the conclusion that I’ll start doing video tutorials! Yay!
I even went and bought another camera because my Panasonic doesn’t record video. Pretty excited!
I will warn you that I have never done any videos for the internet, so I will do my best with editing skills and all that jazz. Hopefully they’ll get better over time, but my main focus is that they’re helpful!
Let me know what tutorials you’d like to see! Take a look through my nail art… Which ones would you want to be able to learn and do?
Video tutorials… Yay or nay?
1. I just ordered some Floss Gloss! Can’t wait ‘til it gets here. The bottles themselves look gorgeous!
2. Thank you so much for all the likes, follows, and reblogs! It made my day so much brighter and better with this dreary Ohio weather. I’m so excited to expand my audience and to get back into doing the art I know I can do. And thank you to the Nail Art editors and contributors for featuring my geometric art!
3. I’m working on making some new content for the blog. I know everyone wants more nail art and tutorials, and I will be sure to do so!
I did a guide on mixing colors a while back (click here to see). As those of you that have been following for a long time may know, I mix a lot of colors when I’m making my art (unless I really like the colors… Then I will go buy a whole bottle). I get many questions in my e-mail asking how to mix certain colors, and I love answering those! So with that, I’ve decided to do mini tutorials on mixing colors. Eventually it’ll get to a point where there will be a whole chart showing what color you’re trying to make and the colors that you’ll need. By doing this, I hope it’ll help a lot of you out to expand your abilities and to make your art more unique!
4. I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately, and am convincing myself more and more to do video tutorials. I think it would be better than the picture-by-picture tutorials now, especially for the designs that are hard to explain in just words and pictures. Granted, I probably won’t be talking in them, but if there is any explaining to be done, I will include it in a caption or something. I just need to get a camera first! I’ve been looking at the Canon Powershot SX260 HS. The DSLR camera I use for photos doesn’t record video, sadly :( But I’ve heard good things about Canon! And it’s something I can save up for.
5. I will get the contest set up soon! I finally decided what I want to give away. I just have to figure out what the contest will consist of. I’ll make it fun!
Have a wonderful Friday and a beautiful weekend!
I’m currently working on a new wheel! It’s holiday themed, and it’s something that reminds me of my childhood. Hopefully I can finish it within the next day or two, depending on how much time I can squeeze in.
I’ve also been trying to think of some tutorials to do. Someone had messaged me, asking if I could do glitter mixing tutorials. Are there any others that would be for it? Please comment or leave me a message! And if there are any tutorials you’d like me to do on previous designs (or even if you have a suggestion!) please let me know!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)