Random neon design!
Trying my hand at plastic/Saran wrap nails!
Holiday water marble with a twist — glitter and foil!
This is a tutorial on how to make autumn trees with a little bit of water-free marbling. If you haven’t viewed my tutorial on this type of marbling, please click here! Again, I am showing you this upside down.
1. Start with the marbling, and you need to be QUICK. Apply a sheer, tan/nude-like color and a dark brown to the nail as shown. Lay it on there thick, or this won’t work! If it gets messy, it’s okay.
2. With a toothpick (or thin brush if you’d like) and a light touch, start from the brown and pull it up through the tan. You’ll end up with something like this:
3. With a brush (or dotting tool/toothpick), apply some yellow (Sinful Colors’ Let’s Meet).
4. Add in a muted/dark orange, made with orange and a little bit of green (learn how to mix colors).
5. Now add in the regular orange.
6. Add in some muted yellow (yellow mixed with a little bit of purple).
7. Add in the color of red leaves with a deep red (China Glaze’s Vertical Rush).
8. With the same brown that you used in the marble, touch up the trunks of the trees and make some branches within the trees with a thin brush.
Add your top coat and you’re done!
Water-free marble made into autumn trees!
My take on “Captain America”. Water-free marbling!